Chromatic Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passage of Sieg

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Passage of Sieg - Page 3 Empty Re: Passage of Sieg

Post by Godric Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Once she began he just laid back and fiddled with his digits. Half listening to the first part he wanted to make sure everything was in working order. Twiddling his toes he seemed quite satisfied he was back to his old self once more. Lifting up himself he grunted slightly before standing firm, each of his armaments began to glow softly as well as his gem. Sparks produced from his body to each piece before they shambled to life in midair. Each plate piece slapped, snapping into place on his body before he walked over fully clad to pick up his helmet. After hearing her response he seemed very pleased with it, Torber didn't like being looked up too.

Standing in front of the naked woman he rolled his shoulders back to make sure each armament had not only held but fit in their original place. Once again after being satisfied with the outcome he looked directly at her nodding softly. He could understand where she was coming from, each of these kind had fought in the wars regardless of if they had been enslaved. Draconian customs were very different as well which put alot of train on her diplomatic relations. It had been a gods gift for her that he was the one who had come across her and her band of nymphs first. "I understand completely Lady Lien. Well first, Hold yourself proudly always. Honor and loyalty to your home is the greatest thing you could bring to our doorstep. Leave your playful deeds, childish dreams and hateful needs in your heart little flower. Today is going to be rough at first as for your companions they need not speak at all. In our capital we all have a place and with that comes the pecking order.. Our new king is.. Young and brash.. I would not be saying this in public however.. Ever. Never bow to a Draconian, never speak of us being legends. We are simple children of this great heart of nature. Anything above that is considered blasphemy little flower. Even our past king Siegfried we hail as our greatest treasure is not above the mother earth. Gestures.. We don't really use them so we wouldn't know what you would be implying even if you did it."

Godric
Admin
Admin

https://chromatic-skies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:43 pm

She drew back lightly when he rose, giving the much broader and larger man room before turning and watching in awe as the armaments came to life and began to secure themselves and cover his body. What a shame... she thought idly, but did take time to admire the armor as well. She reflected inwardly of her own kind as well as the other beings in Chromatic's armor sets. Many fine things were usually made by the Orcs, Elves, and Daemon... as the Nymph's tended to produce beverages of the spirited kind as well as medicines and elixirs. But it would seem the Draconians would need no such thing... this was indeed news that was needed since the Doc always boasted about his dandelion wines.

Simple folk... modest deep in their hearts. She gave a slow nod as she formulated plans and what alterations would be needed to her gown... easily taken from her large coat she would have to ask the twins. She considered a bit more before speaking again. "How is your king chosen?" she asked as she moved to the bed now instead and sat down upon it, bringing her legs gently under her with her hands clasped in her lap to very much give her a flower like look.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Taking a more relaxed stance, his armor seemed to come to life once again as the plate clenched down on his body expelling a warm, fresh breeze of steam. Closing his eyes he yawned slightly still abit groggy before moving over to the wall. Slowly the stone eroded away into what looked like a hallway into another room. In this carefully formed structure it looked abit more.. Lived in you could say. A fire was crackling away with different gem stones around it's hearth. This was the place Torber brought no one, not even his own kind knew of it's existence. Sometimes on scouting missions he would return early after getting it done quickly and have a few days to himself to kick back. Not very normal for a Draconian but he was abit more lax when it came to the rules. No doubt that was something she would have already noticed for herself.

He wasn't far from her but sadly asked for her to follow him after she had just sat down. Torber seemed to trust he alot more then earlier, then again so did she during that entire encounter. Her question was something he was trying to avoid but knew it would come up one way or another. "Our king is chosen by certain aspects.." Moving to the kitchen area he began to take a latch from the ground and pull it all the way out revealing a small root cellar like pylon that had all kinds of drinks, fruits,veggies and even meats that had been cured. Taking a few herbs as well into account, the Draconian pulled more then a few things before setting the long fridge back into the ground. Locking the latch he began to crush a few herbs before preparing a small pot to be put on the fire. Removing two cups from the rock like cupboard behind him he sat them out preparing the entire small banquette for them. Preparing a few other items, Torber moved to the fire and put the pot on before continuing plating a few things he figured she might be a fan of.

When she had made her way into the room he motioned for the seat by the fire before bringing a platter over of many foods. A few unknown fruits to her grown down in the caves or maybe even a distant relative of a fruit her own land bared. Cured meats from some of the creatures from his home land and even a black and white bread. "The three fruits are quite different. The meat as well is rare from your point of view, I'm sure all of this will be quite different. The bread is made from black lava salt, it gives a very.. Unique flavor."

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:58 am

She smirked when he motioned for her to follow him after she had just sat down, but it intrigued her interest as she rose again. She grabbed her coat and dress and picked up her pace, giving her a bounce as she caught up to walk beside him. Her head tilted and eyes looked around at how he had moved the land around them and revealed a room that seemed... cozy. She felt the hours here... the presence of her new companion ingrained on her empathic power. It made her feel so relaxed and at ease, something she had not felt in so long from months of travel... getting lost had not helped in the least. Nymphs were terrible navigators but hey they had at least gotten there alive.

She stood to the side while he rummaged about, her head moving to watching him carefully but there was a smile on her face like everything he did gave her great interest, her large dark magenta eyes giving an almost child like appearance to her. It appeared he would not give her more details of how the king was chosen... perhaps that was a sacred thing. As he started to cook she moved to the chair to keep out of the armored man's way and instead sat upon the chair he offered. She draped her coat over the back, and then laid her gown over it before sitting with her legs folded under her once again.

"This is a marvelous feast you have offered me. My kind are not known for our large appetites but when my companions wake, the twins are eaters." she assured him so he knew nothing would go to waste, and she would want to share such treasures with them as well. But she did reach out and gently took the bread and grinned even wider as she cracked it open and took a deep smell of it. "Bread is one of the most interesting creations I have always believed. You see in my kind it's almost unheard of to consume one another." she laughed and then took a bite of the piece she had pulled off and chew slowly, her eyes closing as she savored the indeed unique flavoring.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Before sitting down Torber had to stoke the fire, well he really didn't have to but wanted too. Taking the long crystalline like poker he pushed a few of the logs around while she sat down and looked over each of the foods. The bread itself was made painstakingly by hand in his own hometown. The ingredients they used came from deep inside of the caves, which made it nearly impossible for anyone outside the cave system to taste such a rare delicacy. It was also their primary source of food for the requirements were in abundance around here. When she spoke of the others he tilted his head slightly, not really understanding but let it go. "You do not eat much then? No wonder you looked so fragile from the cold Lady Lien. You need more meat on your bones." A laugh erupted from him, causing his chest to swell before expelling steam once again.

"If the others will eat then good, but I will be bringing this to them. I don't let anyone in here besides myself. It's a solemn place to come to visit for me. Quiet and safe from others." Trailing off that last bit he perked up suddenly. "Oh yes! Haha!" Her jest seemed to make him forget his worries once again. Feeling satisfied with the fire he walked over and sat across from her, taking some dried meat for himself.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:28 pm

The room was so warm from the fire, she relaxed as she chewed slowly and allowed the full flavor to envelop before she swallowed the bite. Opening her eyes again she watched him for as he expelled more steam and smirked at her needing more meat on her bones. "I have meat... just wear it counts most." she gave her hip a pat and chuckled a bit as well. Her eyes watched intently as he spoke of the room itself... about how this was a quiet and solemn place for him. There was such sadness... such loneliness as he spoke. He sat across from her and took the meat, trying to push away his own feelings just made her feel so much more alone and sad.

She rose instead, placing the bread down and sat upon his armored lap once again. She pulled a piece from the meat he had taken and grinned at him. "I am most pleased that you have brought me here then. Let's make best the company we receive for now then. The twins shall need at least four hours of rest.. I will not need sleep for another day or so since I received sunlight." she explained and placed the small nibble of meat into her mouth to savor it as she took delight in his warm armor steam.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Each wall was patterned with different gemstones, each one varied in size till it reached to the center at the top which laid a massive hunk of ribbon obsidian. The hulking mass seeming as if it's weight was being supported by nothing at all. To anyone just now looking to the ceiling would probably freak out internally if not vocally. The fire-place crackled, flickering flames over the green gems on the mantle, which was undoubtedly like his own. "Haha, I suppose you really do.." Torbers thoughts wandered for a moment before snapping back to reality. When she picked up the meat he was genuinely surprised, but intrigued at the same time. However when she moved over to him he was even more taken back from her. "Oh?" He didn't really know how to respond to her, she was so forward.

"Well, I suppose if we have more then a few hours we should spend them in good company." Speaking without thinking was something he didn't do, except just now. A sort of allure about her had him captivated for the better part of the evening but something seemed oddly different. He pushed it off as her exotic 'appeal' and thought nothing more of it. Torber was comfortable around her which didn't happen at all with any of his kind, so why shouldn't he enjoy it? Nodding to himself he closed his eyes agreeing with his sentimentalizes before responding to Lien once again. "Thank you for again.. Er, Letting me experience that." Draconian's loved to thank others, so this was a very odd conversation. Scratching his cheek, it chipped off an old scale that fell into her cleavage. All the while Torbers eye's had been following the path of the airborn organic armor plating before it happened into her personal territories.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:12 pm

(Godric is a jerk and won't allow to me change the error of my tired post. You're welcome for the good buckle.))

She was entranced by the taste of the meat, as it was so different from the other things she had ever tasted on the surface. This was... Earthy and deep in a way she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Her dark magenta eyes fluttered open and she licked off a bit of the juice as his hand reached up to scratch his cheek. Her eyes went to the flake, watching its descent till it landed between her breast. She blinked, gazing at the tiny piece of the living armor that was rather warm. She reached to it, gently plucking it from her bosom and then held it up to him. "It would seem many pieces of you are already very fond and thankful." she gave a soft buckle but actually drew her hand back to gaze more at the piece.

"Your kind are so durable to be able to flake without injury... even a small pluck of my flesh makes me squirm. Could I... keep this?" She turned her eyes back to him, still holding the flake between her fingers as her mind thought about the little piece of personal flesh from the first Draconian she had ever encountered, let alone laid with.

Last edited by Lien on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:24 pm

It's not that he wasn't fond of the way she talked but more or less how his people would respond to her. Torber laughed softly, waving it off as he did not concern himself to much with the small scale. "Yes, however I will not be able to respond in kind like I am while inside the city. It is much different there." All of his scales were vibrant and quite beautiful but as age took hold it turned into a crystalline gem of it's former organic self. Shedding off the Draconian's in such a fashion that didn't bother them. "Well. I've never thought about it so I guess not?.." It wasn't something that had passed his mind before. "We Draconians shed them periodically after they turn. A sign of aging. You can keep it, It's abit.. Radioactive however.. I'm very, charged, you could say." He hoped it wouldn't effect her, he should have really thought earlier through, she hadn't been sick from him, nor him from her, it was oddly perfect the more he thought about it.

Torber had plucked a few more pieces of meat, tossing them into his mouth after he finished explaining.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Lien's dark brows knit together in a frown when he mentioned a word she had only heard a few times in her life. "Radio.. active..." she mumbled it softly and then her face brightened as she recalled. "Ah yes... the big city has this. It does not quite affect most of my kind as strongly as others." she moved off him, going to her jacket and produced a tiny glass vial that she dropped it in and plugged before slipping it away again. She drew her dress back on and turned to him now, her mind thinking.

"I have heard... that your kind are as different as the very rocks we are upon. Are all so... large?" she asked as she moved back over to him now with the dress on her, hoping it would give him some ease since he seemed very distracted by the naked figure. She would need the Tet to make changes at quickly since coming upon others might cause issue.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum